Friends Of Brandwood End Cemetery
Member of the National Federation of Cemetery Friends
- Jane Edwards, 7 Whittington Close, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 6JW
- Phone: 07811 393259 / 0121 605 4316
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: fbec.org.uk
On 13 April 1899 George Tallis, Chairman of the Cemetery Committee, opened Brandwood End Cemetery, which was administered by Kings Norton Rural District Council. With the extension of Birmingham’s boundaries in 1911, the cemetery came under the administration of the Birmingham City Corporation. The cemetery was gradually extended over the years and is now some 53 acres, two of which were sold in 1919 to the Jewish Community.
©2012-2017. National Federation of Cemetery Friends