The cemetery was officially opened 30th May 1864 and named Birkenhead Cemetery. Three Chaples were provided. The Roman Catholic Chapel was demolished in 1971 and a Memorial Wall erected on its site. The two other Chapels for the Non-conformists and the Church of England were last used in 1975. The Registrar’s office and Sexton’s Lodge are now in private hands.
Friends Of Flaybrick
- Member of the National Federation of Cemetery Friends
- Contact: John Moffat
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://flaybrick.org/