Friends Of Flaybrick
Member of the National Federation of Cemetery Friends
- John Moffat, 76 St John’s Road, Eastham, Wirral CH62 0BW
- Phone: 0151 512 3676
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.gavinrymill.com/flaybrick/gen.html
The cemetery was officially opened 30th May 1864 and named Birkenhead Cemetery. Three Chaples were provided. The Roman Catholic Chapel was demolished in 1971 and a Memorial Wall erected on its site. The two other Chapels for the Non-conformists and the Church of England were last used in 1975. The Registrar’s office and Sexton’s Lodge are now in private hands.
©2012-2017. National Federation of Cemetery Friends