The Friends Of Glasgow Necropolis
Member of the National Federation of Cemetery Friends
- Ruth Johnston, The Friends of Glasgow Necropolis, c/o Cathedral House Hotel, 28-32 Cathedral Square, Glasgow G4 OXA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.glasgownecropolis.org
About Glasgow Necropolis
This internationally important historical Garden Cemetery of some 37 acres, inspired by Pere La Chaise, Paris, was officially opened in 1833. There are over 3,500 monuments created by some of Glasgow’s most famous architects: David Hamilton, Alexander ‘Greek’ Thomson, Charles Rennie Macintosh, JT Rochead and sculpture by the most famous sculptors of their time. We raise funds for much needed conservation and restoration.
©2012-2017. National Federation of Cemetery Friends